Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[FREE] Food Buffet Party

Come on down to my place to have a feast that you'll never forget...maybe you will I'm not sure, but come down to party with my friends and I

Search ßσяє∂тσDєαԏн and enter into my place for your FREE food buffet TONIGHT at 8:45PT (PT means pacific time..[EG.British Columbia], hope it helps you and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU♥!)


Hope this instruction in the picture will help you..spread the word about the FREE FOOD BUFFET to all your friends

Reminder: Click the PICTURE to VIEW it BIGGER and READ my post about NEW PARK for better instruction for clear/bigger picture view

2 comments:

  1. ßσяє∂тσDєαԏн < copy and paste on pico search to enter the party or look for my ID on the Events...REMEMBER it starts at 8:45 PT

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW..the < sign is NOT part of my PICO ID

    ReplyDelete